Immune Support Made Delicious
Shortly after my diagnosis we learned about Chris Wark and his work. When he was 26 years old and diagnosed with Stage 4 colon cancer, he opted out of chemo and radiation in favor of dietary and lifestyle changes. He started with a 100% raw diet and juiced 64 ounces of juice (this recipe!) for 2 years.
Over a decade later, he is healthy and thriving! Immune Boost has carrot, celery, beet, beet greens, ginger, turmeric, lemon, green apple and garlic. Today I am grateful for the healing magic naturally present in nature all around us. ️
- Carrot: rich in beta carotene which is converted into Vitamin A in your body. Helpful for immunity, vision, and nutrient absorption.
- Celery: mineral rich in potassium and folate and reduces inflammation (a leading cause of disease)
- Beet: hello, vitamin C - an antioxidant that is important for immune function
- Beet greens: a source of powerful plant protein
- Ginger: anti-inflammatory digestive aid
- Turmeric: turmeric's most active compound, curcumin, can help fight off viral infections, including Covid-19.
- Lemon: another dose of antioxidant rich Vitamin C
- Green apple: low sugar boost of sweetness
- Garlic: phytonutrients that help reduce oxidative stress, strengthening your immunity. also supports the respiratory system.
We love you, Immune Boost!